Saturday, June 7

First and Foremost...

Happy Graduation Pete!

My darling lil bro has graduated from high school today. Not just any high school, one that's retardedly rigorous and academic. I commend him for swimming against the stream and making friends of everyone every step of the way. I'm so proud of you, Guffy.



In other news, tonight I smoked my first Cuban cigar (first cigar period). Dara and I were originally going to have a 'scotch and cigars' night, but that turned into a night of Beruit (aka Beer Pong) that lasted a good few hours and five of us lighting up (no cigar cutter or matches, but we made do) and taking a stroll around Oxford. It was unbelievably pleasant, and even though my mouth tastes pretty gritty now, it was an awesome night on the whole. Now I'm making a 2AM grilled cheese and I'm going to settle into some Doctor Who before passing out.

Not having any work to do is pretty great. Even if I do have a LITTLE work left to do.

Lastly, tonight convinced me that I shouldn't spend another night here alone in my room. Even if it's with people I'm not best friends with, I need to make the most of my last week here.

No comments: