Thursday, May 15

Some Stuff

Dara freaked me out when she said you can't bring personal items into Heathrow today. Thankfully, she was wrong.

Yeah, I've been stressing a ton lately about the trip home, which is a good thing to stress about, I guess, but I really get compulsive around traveling, like booking a 4:30AM bus ride that should take under two hours for an 11AM flight.

Considering both my bags were EXACTLY 50lbs after packing them for HOURS with a scale in hand, I'm soooo worried about the prospect of packing blind and getting screwed at the airport.

Speaking of which, is anyone flying from London to the Bay Area before June 16th who wants to bring a bag back for me? Pleeeeeease?

In other news, Edwards endorsed Obama, and apparently would accept candidacy for VP, though her prefers Attorney General, and that is just plain great. That would be a wonderful ticket.

In other other news, in California, the gay marriage ban has been overturned. Hooray!

No comments: